Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Lord of The Complaints: Return of The Gripe

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for risu:
    my sympathies for you. i cant say that i relate to that amount of work...cuz well..when too much comes my way i say fuck it and take the consequnces. one day thatll come back and really hurt me. and i feel for you with that whole makeing the pudding and then not being able to eat it...cuz on a much smaller scale...i made brownies. and i put them on the porch to cool and then left for like an hr. and when i came back my family had eaten every single one!!

    everyone worrying bout exams:
    yup exams suck. i only have to take 4. calc, bio II ap, world history and english. i should have to take world history and english but i fucked around this semester and i didnt make the exempt requirments. but im actually not worried bout exams..cuz im at univeristy of rhode island..rhody rhody rhody haha (i just went to orientation) and it doesnt really matter anymore.

    more of my rant:
    yah these things suck. and im not quick to say all boys are bad. i cant really even blame trent for this. cuz like you he didnt like me from the beginning. it was always one sided. however, where YUE, feels remorse and guilt..trent feels none. i would like to resolve things. fact when he turned me down in march i was completly ready to let it die and just be friends..no hard feelings. but then he starts fucking around. i just cant comprehend how my friend FROM CHILDHOOD could act like this me.

    but i cant say that he ever lied or led me on. he quite clearly and i mean this literally said. i dont like you, but we can fuck on the side.

    and now i really just want to get past it. its gone on for to long. something that i was already done with. im not even asking for an apology. i could look you in the face and laugh with you like old time...it you would just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

    anyways im tired. my ranting is not done! haha...im not really as angry as i seem. if u met me in real life im the happiest person ever...and me and trent actually hang out alot. its just in my head, while we're at mcdonalds or something..im screaming "you fucking asshole, get out of my sight you disgust me!!!!!!" but im really a nice person i swear ^_^!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh yeah, exam complains, I had forgot about those =3

    I'm going towards graduation, so these are my lasts exams in this school. Yeah, the old giant school run by nuns with skirt uniform since it's an all-girl school. For the past 4 years, I always thought "I don't really like it, but I'm gonna miss it" Well, here it is, and gosh I'm fucking not going to miss it. My friends I'll manage to sneak around to see even if we're goign to different places so I couldn't care less for the rest.

    And oh, yeah, I'm gonna fail Maths, big time. Stupid math teacher giving us Looks of pity when we didn't had notes and then writting all over our copy ultra big zero everywhere with notes for our parents "you daughter is not studying and have a bad comportement in classes!" while in class I'm of the quietest. and then parents yells a lot and you can't talk back. I hate this. on another note I'm having good grades in every other classes but nobody seems to care, only it permits me to fail Maths and still have a nice global note. heheh.

    So, exams are next week, 2 exam a day. I'm eager for it to finish, so not only will I never have to study for that school again, plus I get to go to see my sister! She's been in a different province for the past month, and with 2 of my brothers away and the last brother always locked up in his room, plus parents that work late, our 7-member familly sudenly got to only me in the house. It sucked a lot to get throught with nobody around.
    I'll get the whole summer with most of my family back, annnnd, with luck I'll get a job, so I will be able to buy FAKE and or Gouhou Drugs manga I saw at the bookstore. They've _finally_ start to put shounen-ai on the bookshelve =3 now I need money.
    [edit: oh, and the FAKE I buyed have good translations (they kept the slang there is sometimes) but the editor job is mostly baaad! lol even I can do better, and that is mean.]

    But first,the Evilness: Exams.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 13, 2004 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Yue ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My friend gave me a link I'd think a lot of us will like:
    The Hatelisting Exam
    in any case it's fun to see we aren't alone at all =)

  4. #14
    Inactive Member LiL dEviL MiNeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yo~! haven't been in the forum for so long... ^^; oOoh, exams.. *shudders* well, i can honestly say, you should never procrastinate, like me. hehe.. 3 days without sleeping definately brings out the worst in you. But i'm done for my spring course and now on to my summer courses.. blah! but newhooz, i wish everyone who's taking their exam best of luck. Ganbatte~!!! oh and i definately give props to risu-chan for planning like that and following them. that's hard to do. *claps* i would rant about the things that are annoying me but i'll do that later.. unfortunately, i gotta go work now. >.<

  5. #15
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exams? Sorry can't complain there....during then second semester, all seniors who have a passing grade in the class (which is a 70) are exempt from the final exam for that class...of course you have to pass all 3 parts of the exit exam in order to graduate...but that's given during sophmore year and you can re-take whichever part of the test you failed during you're junior or senior year.

    Lucky me...no exams XD And as of June 3rd I'm a full fledged graduate...go me!

    But alas...back to school in August -_-

    Poor Risu-chaaan [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] I'll come up there and take over your job for a week to relieve the stress load....errrr...wait...I'd probably cause more harm than good ?_? Forget about translating silly...there's more important things for you to be doing...

    Although I do have one thing to rant about....I'm friends with my best friend's boyfriend...and we all usually do stuff together...movies..trips...etc... But lately it's gotten on my nerves...it's never a girls night out anymore....he's always there...and I always end up the 3rd wheel. For instance, a coworker of ours invited me and her to a graduation party...and then my friend goes "Oh, can I bring (insert boyfriends name here) along?"

    Now the impression I got from the coworker was that this was just her, her family, and her close friends...she doesn't know my friends boyfriend...and although she said ok to bringing the boyfriend along, the look on her face said differently...

    And this past week all three of us went down to the beach and spent the week at a resort thingy, and on the third day the two of them (thinking I was asleep) got up and left the room to go watch the sunrise and take pictures of it...when just the other day her boyfriend tagged along with the two of us down to the pool saying he "didn't want to be left out of anything"....

    An no..it's not because they didn't want to wake me up. The morning before they woke me up because they wanted to go down to the cafe for breakfast.

    It's like they're super glued together..they're my friends but at the same time...I can't hang out with them for too long because at some point...I'm forgotten or left out...

    Ah, well...end my little rant/whiney spree for now.

    Ciao ^_^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 13, 2004 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yuy Ren: whoa... parents.. -_-; i can sort of relate, cos my dad's been saying similar crap, but it's true i've been messing around a lot... >_< I can't believe he would say such things, though.. since you've been working so hard. O-o;

    parents are disillusioned like that. ._. they think you're never working even if you are. so... i don't. *sighs* it's also procrastination. ><

    good luck, though... and don't let your dad get on your nerves too much. >< just ignore.. ignore. ^^;;

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Yuy Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok... my turn to rant! Remember how I said that i'll live home and leech off my parents as much as possible? Well screw that! my dad's TOTALLY pissing me off.

    For the entire semester, I've been working my ass off in hopes to get a good average. I mean, the dude was around, he's seen me work and even HELPED me sumtimes when i don't get stuff. But today, I was stressed out cuz i have so much SHIT to do, all due next week, exams coming up wednesday haven't got the chance to START studying. I tell this to my dad and he's like "well, you better get 95% or higher on the exams." i was like "what the fuck? i'm pissed rite now and i'm telling you i have a whole lot a shit in hopes that you can sorta maybe comfort me and tell me it's alrite (a girl needs to hear those words once in a while)"
    That bastard was like "well if YOUR fault for not doing any work. what do you do in school everyday in class? you should be studying. And at home all you do is do useless stuff ont he computer. You never do any work."
    Seriously! I've been working my ass off for my 4 courses this semester and he goes and says that. The fuck? I've spent nights (6-7 hours in a row) studying for math and physics just last week. I've been a genuine NERD for the past 3 months, the last movie i went to see was SWAT and the last party i've gone to was in december and he's telling me I don't do work? Maybe i'm on the comp cuz I need to finish the 2000 word essay for my physics project. Maybe i'm on msn cuz all my lab partners are and we're working (so occasionally i download manga... but that so not covers the majority of my time)
    Then i realized, what the fuck am I doing? Why the hell am i trying to get my DAD to comfort me? He's never done so before so why, WHY was i stupid enough to believe that he'll do it now? Seriously, everytime there's a problem and i'm in a tight situation the only thing he does is tell me that it was my fault and say a whole load of shit of HOW it was my fault and how i should have done things differently. oh yeah... he never speaks calmly either, he the king of yelling.

    I'm so fucking tired of studying for shit i don't give a damn about. And NOT get acknoledged for any of it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    OK.... that's enought coming outta me... later dudes.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    disclaimer: again dont read if parents or kids are in room...or u just dont want to read vulgarity.

    yah i hate when my parents do that. so what i do is just say "FUCK IT"...haha that should be like my motto...no but seriously it pisses me off when i work my ass off and dont get credit from it. but instead of fighting...i just take it. and while they are giving me some bullshit lecture im singing "we are the champions in my head" haha. well anyways. ive got a pretty relationship with my parents..my dad is a yeller to...but its not bad. i just ignore him and go into my room untill he calms down.

    anways ...if u thought my rant was done ITS NOT! haha. here we go.......Trent saga part three : on my side, things have been going as planned. i have been doing my best to purposely ignore him. i want to make it painfully clear to him that im angry and that i dont want to see him. he im's me on aol and says stupid shit to piss me off...so i never talk to him back. im not going to make any effort to reconcile because i know he'll just throw it my face.

    he always gives himself somekind of way out. so when the story inevitable gets out there (and hes the one that tells ppl..not me..i dont tell a soul whats been going on. cuz its private you know...oh and you guys dont count..haha^_^) ...anyways...so when the story gets out there he always seems to come out on top. even though we both know that YOU DID NOT SAY THAT!!!!! I denied him! I told him i didnt want to have sex with him!!! I said no to you asshole!!! but nooooo...he tells everyone..im being melodrammatic and am "obsesssed with him" and we could never be anything because he only sees me as a kid. YOURE A YEAR OLDER THAN ME BITCH!!!

    le sigh...but things are better anyways. im feeling relieved that its kinda all over. heartbroken yeah...but hes an asshole. he may have been my friend from kids..but hes always been the same. i know how he's treated girls.

    oh wait and that reminds me of one thing. he keeps shoving it in my face that im a virgin..as if thats a bad thing. i dont say anything back cuz thats just low and immature. but i really want to be like "YOUVE ONLY DONE IT ONCE AND IT WAS WITH THAT UGLY SLUT NEXT DOOR!!!!!"....but thats kinda mean. but he thinks he some big shot just cuz he got a bj from her. its really disgusting you know. i really dont understand what happened to him.

    GAH....IM GETTING ANGRY AGAIN. i need a coke!

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 15, 2004 12:28 AM: Message edited by: jadey ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah guys do tend to brag about how many girls they have fucked; almost everytime a 40% of that is bullshit and the other % didn't happen like they say...but what are you gonna do about that
    "mucho macho" stuff, except for public humilliation (the truth and maybe just a little bit farther) but i think that's really mean, although i've done it a few times ~.^, now i'm not saying all boys suck but some of them, okay most of them, are total jerks at this age.

    i think that ignoring him is the best technique you can apply right now, and when the relationship becomes way too unbearable, then is the time for the big/long/sincere talk with him, but right now just hold on.

    ok, and for the exams part, i don't need to worry cause' i finished the school year about a month ago so now is time to relax and hang out for me...
    UHUUUUUHHUU!!! ^^

    ...until my parents get sick of me and send me straight to find a summer job L0L

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 14, 2004 11:10 PM: Message edited by: aikasan ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohh i forgot about the parents complain; well in my house the one that's always the loud is my mom, not dad like in almost all normal families, but mom, and she's always, always telling me that i'm sooo lazy that i'll never get married and stuff like that, eventhough i'm the one who does the most part of the housework and gets excellent grades, BUT NOOOO,NOTHING IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER!!
    but she'll find something to complain about me anyways, so i just let it go, my self-satisfaction is good enough for almost everything i do soo...*ignores her*

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 14, 2004 11:06 PM: Message edited by: aikasan ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •